- 1080i vs 1080p: Which Is Best for Your 720p HDTV?
- 3D TV – a Guide to 3D Movies and Television
- Best Flat Screen TVs: How to Pick Your New OLED or LED TV
- Cable vs Satellite TV – or Free-To-Air?
- Edge-Lit vs Back-Lit LED TVs – What Is the Difference?
- How to Improve Your TV Sound and Hear the Dialogue Better
- Plasma TV Problems – What Are the Issues with Plasma TVs?
- TV Aspect Ratio – Understanding Widescreen and 4:3
- Understanding TV Resolutions – Do You Need a 1080p or 4K TV?
- Understanding TV Viewing Distance and Flat Screen TV Sizes
- What Is a TV Refresh Rate? Understanding 60 Hz, 120 Hz and 240 Hz TVs
- Anthem AV Receivers: Comparing the MRX Series
- Arcam AV Receivers: the HDA & FMJ Series Compared
- AV Receiver & Amplifier Power Ratings Explained
- AV Receiver Listening Modes Explained: Onkyo, Denon & Yamaha
- Denon AVR-S AV Receiver Product Range Compared
- Denon AVR-X and AVR-A Series AV Receivers Compared
- How to Choose the Best AV Receivers for Your Home Theater
- How to Set Up Surround Sound
- Marantz AV Receivers: Comparing the SR & NR Series Features
- Matching Your Amplifier & Speakers: A Simple Guide
- Onkyo AV Receivers: Comparing the RZ Series
- Onkyo AV Receivers: the NR & SR Series Compared
- Pioneer AV Receivers: Comparing the Elite vs VSX Models
- Sony AV Receivers: ZA, DN & DH Series Compared
- Surround Sound Formats – Dolby Digital vs. DTS vs. THX
- Using Stereo Receivers and Amplifiers in Your Home Theater System
- Which Are the Best AV Receivers Under $1000 in 2021?
- Which Are the Best AV Receivers Under $500 in 2021?
- Which Are the Top 5 Best High-End AV Receivers in 2021?
- Yamaha AV Receiver Comparison – TSR Series & RX-S Series
- Yamaha AVENTAGE AV Receiver Models Compared
- Yamaha RX-V Series AV Receiver Product Range
Home Theater Systems
- Guide to the Best Home Theater Speakers for Surround Sound in 2021
- Home Theater Speaker Package or Separates – Which Is Best for You?
- How to Connect a Subwoofer to an Amplifier
- Speaker Impedance Matching – Ohms, Speakers and Impedance Explained
- Surround Sound Speaker Placement for 5.1 & 7.1 Home Theater Systems
- Teufel System 5 Speaker Package Review
- Understanding Speaker Power Rating Specifications
- Understanding Speaker Sensitivity and Efficiency
- Understanding Stereo, Surround Sound and Dolby Atmos Speaker Layouts
- What Does Each Speaker Do in a Surround Sound System?
- How to Choose the Best Soundbar for Your Home Theater
- How to Connect a Soundbar to Your TV
- How to Play DTS Audio on Your Sonos Beam & Arc Soundbar
- Sonos Arc vs Beam Soundbar Comparison
- The Best Soundbars for Your TV and Home Theater in 2021
- 16:9, 1.85:1 & 2.4:1 – Blu-ray and DVD Aspect Ratios Explained
- Blu-ray Audio Codecs Explained – Dolby Digital, LPCM and DTS:X
- Blu-ray Regions – Understanding Region Codes for Discs and Players
- Choosing the Best Blu-ray Player in 2019: Buying Guide & Reviews
- Understanding Blu-ray Profiles – Including BD-Live
Cables & Connections
- 3.5mm Mini Stereo Jack Cable and Connection
- A Guide to SCART Connections and Cables
- A Guide to Speaker Wire: Which Is the Best Gauge for Your System?
- Coaxial Digital Audio – Cable and Connection Explained
- Component Video Cable and Connection Explained
- Composite Video Signal – the Cable and Connection Explained
- HDMI Connector Guide: the Port and Cable Explained
- How to Choose and Install an HDMI Audio Extractor
- How to Connect Speaker Wire and Identify the Different Connector Types
- How to Wire Your Home Theater and Choose the Right Connection Type
- Linksys E3000 Wireless-N Router Review
- Optical Digital Audio – Cable & Connection Explained
- RCA Surround Sound Connections – Analog 5.1 Audio Explained
- S-Video Connectors and Cables Explained
- Stereo Analog Audio – RCA Plug and Cables Explained
- Understanding the DVI Connector and Video Cable
- VGA Connector Guide – the Port and Cable Explained
- What Does an HDMI Splitter Do and When Would You Use One?
- What is an HDMI Switch Used For?
- What is HDMI-CEC? Anynet+ & SIMPLINK Explained
- Why Is My Wireless-N Router so Slow?
TV Wall Mounts
- A Guide to Tilting Flat Panel TV Wall Mounts
- How to Choose the Best Flat Screen TV Wall Mount
- How to Wall Mount a TV Like a Pro
- Low-Profile Fixed TV Wall Mount Buying Guide
- Why Is an Articulating TV Wall Mount Perfect for Most Rooms?
TV Stands & Cabinets
- Flat Screen TV Cabinets Buying Guide
- Flat Screen TV Stands and Cabinets: Which Type Is Right for Your Room?
- Guide to Corner TV Stands & Cabinets
- Guide to Glass Flat Screen TV Stands
- Is a Flat Screen TV Stand with Mount Right for Your Room?
- Wood TV Stand Buying Guide
Seating & Chairs
- “Guardians of High Resolution Audio” T-Shirt for Audiophiles
- “Vinyl Junkie” Mug for Vinyl Record Collectors
- “Vinyl Junkie” T-Shirt for Vinyl Record Collectors
- Funny “Analog Not Digital” Mug for Music Fans
- Funny “Analog Not Digital” T-Shirt for Audiophiles
- Funny “Anatomy of A Speaker” Mug for Audiophiles
- Funny “Anatomy of A Speaker” T-Shirt for Audiophiles
- Funny “Couch Potato and Proud” T-Shirt for TV Fans
- Funny “Couch Potato and Proud” Mug for Movie Fans
- Funny “Guardians of High Resolution Audio” Mug for Audiophiles
- Funny “I Can’t Hear You” Mug for Music Lovers
- Funny “I Can’t Hear You” T-Shirt for Music Lovers
- Funny “I’ve Got a Nuclear Sub” Mug for Home Theater Fans
- Funny “I’ve Got a Nuclear Sub” T-Shirt for Home Theater Fans
- Funny “King of The Remote Control” Mug for TV Lovers
- Funny “King of The Remote Control” T-Shirt for TV Fans
- Funny “Trust Me, I’m an Audiophile” Mug for Music Lovers
- Funny “Trust Me, I’m an Audiophile” T-Shirt for Music Lovers
- Gifts for Audiophiles, Music Lovers and Home Theater Fans
- Mugs – Gift Ideas for Music Lovers, Audiophiles & Home Theater Fans
- T-Shirts for Audiophiles, Music Lovers & Home Theater Fans
- Get Tech Help Now – Your Questions Answered 24/7
- What’s New? – Home Theater Blog
- Home Theater Glossary
- Home Cinema Technology General Discussion Forum